- Roxie’s entrance, lobby, bathrooms and audience seating are wheelchair accessible.
- Both in-person screenings will feature ASL Interpretation
- All films are closed-captioned
Covid Safety Protocols for the In-Person Screenings
- Audience is required to be KN95 masked for the entirety of their time inside the building. Our staff will provide KN95 masks to everyone before they enter the building.
- For the health, safety and well-being of everyone in our space, Roxie’s current COVID-19 policy requires all patrons, performers, and staff to be fully vaccinated.
- Each performance will have limited seating — to allow for more space between audience members.
The San Francisco Transgender Film Festival is supported by the Queer Cultural Center, Creative Capacity Fund, Grants for the Arts, the Fleishhacker Foundation, Horizons Foundation, California Arts Council, San Francisco Arts Commission, Bill Graham Memorial Foundation, Zellerbach Family Foundation and the Trans Justice Funding Project.