CALL FOR ENTRIES
San Francisco Transgender Film Festival
DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
November 8-11, 2012 San Francisco, CA
The San Francisco Transgender Film Festival (SFTFF) seeks entries for its 2012 Festival (November 8-11, 2012). SFTFF accepts narrative, documentary, experimental, animated films and music videos. All work should be created by transgender/genderqueer people. All work submitted this year must be 20 minutes or under. Please only submit one film.
The San Francisco Transgender Film Festival was founded in 1997 as North America’s first transgender film festival. We exhibit groundbreaking, provocative, outrageous, courageous, moving and innovative works that show the complexity of lives lived on the transgender spectrum. The San Francisco Transgender Film Festival is co-presented by Fresh Meat Productions.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: September 5, 2011
Early submissions are encouraged.
There is no entry fee.
Please send your submissions on DVD only (North American format).
Please note: If your film is accepted, you may be asked to send us your film in Quicktime format.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM
- Download and complete the Entry Form and print a copy.
- Send your Entry Form and one copy of your work (DVD only) to:
SF Transgender Film Festival
c/o Fresh Meat Productions
P.O. Box 460670
San Francisco, CA
- Email a 300-dpi (high resolution) JPG image for your film to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will email you notification when your submission has been received.
- Please include all required materials when submitting your entry – don’t forget to email us a JPG for press purposes (All work must be 20 minutes or less! No exceptions).
- We cannot return any submitted materials.
- We will notify you if your work is accepted by September 10th.
- Once a film is submitted, it may not be withdrawn for any reason.
- For questions or more information, contact: email@example.com.
The Festival will take place at CounterPulse in San Francisco, November 8-11. For venue, program and schedule information, visit our Calendar page in September. In the meantime, Join our email list to receive updates.